23 May 2007

Google Hoax

Finally I have discovered the real algorithm behind Google!!! Eureka!
No, seriously. I applied to Google News to include my blog into its indexation (you can call me pretentious) and I got this this reply:

"Thank you for your note. We reviewed http://le-depanneur.blogspot.com/ and
are unable to include it in Google News at this time. We don't include
sites that are written and maintained by one individual. In addition, we
currently only include articles from sources that could be considered
organizations, generally characterized by multiple writers and editors,
availability of organizational information, and accessible contact
information. When we reviewed your site we weren't able to find this
evidence of an organization.

We appreciate your willingness to provide your articles to us, and we'll
log your site for future consideration. Thank you for your interest in
Google News.

Regards,
The Google Team"

It is funny 'coze Google is:
  • Under trial for its illegal indexation of journals.
  • Getting more and more lawsuites due to piracy contents in its Youtube service.
  • A source of viral and hoax contents.
On the one hand, it is comforting to feel some humanity behind Google. Someone has waste his/her time to arbitrarly to not consider my blog enough interesting. On the other hand, it worries me. I confirm some base concepts of postmodernist construction of truth and reality.

Anyway, it will not affect my opinion that Google is the best communication enhancer platform.

No comments: